Instructors will include the SFCC basketball coaching staff and student athletes, plus other college and high school coaches and athletes.
• Pee Wee basketball camp for boys and girls in grades Pre K-grade 3 (ages 4-8) will meet from 9-11:30 a.m. June 2-4. Cost is $50 per child on or before May 27, or $55 after that date. Children will learn the fundamentals of ball handling, including how to pass, dribble and catch a basketball.
• Lady Roadrunners girls basketball camp for grades 3-9 will meet from 9-11:30 a.m. June 9-12. Cost is $70. Emphasis will be on improving basketball fundamentals and having fun.
• Roadrunners basketball camp for grades 3-12 will meet from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 16-18. Cost is $95 per person. Emphasis will be on improving basketball skills and having fun. Campers will be organized into age groups.
• A shooting camp for boys and girls in grades 3-12 will meet from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 19 and 9 a.m. to noon June 20. Cost is $50. Campers will learn proper shooting form, and each camper will receive a personal shot evaluation to help improve shooting ability.
• The SFCC Spirit Squad will host a youth cheerleading camp from 1-4 p.m. June 30 to July 2 for students in grades K-8. Cost is $50. The camp will include individual instruction on cheerleading fundamentals, including cheers, dance, stunts, and stunt safety. Instructors will be Spirit Squad Coach Dana Page and current and former SFCC Spirit Squad members.
Complete information and registration forms are available online at www.sfccmo.edu/sportscamp. Applications also may be picked up at the Davis Center office or at Pummill’s Sporting Goods and returned to State Fair Community College, Davis Multipurpose Center, 3201 W. 16th St., Sedalia, MO 65301.
For more information, call Winnie Craig at (660) 530-5808 or (660) 596-7440, or e-mail email@example.com.