Don C. Bedell, Sikeston, Chair; James T. Blair, IV, St. Louis, Vice Chair/Secretary; Tim E. Dollar, Blue Springs, Member; and Marilynn J. Bradford, Jefferson City, Member.
• Received presentations from:
Wildlife Programs Supervisor Dennis Figg regarding Missouri’s Comprehensive Conservation Strategy.
Fisheries Management Biologist Shane Bush regarding the Table Rock Lake National Fish Habitat Initiative.
Resource Scientist Jason Sumners regarding white-tailed deer management.
• Received comments from Mark Whittington, Sturgeon, regarding white-tailed deer management.
• Approved the exchange of three 40-acre tracts of Clubb Creek Conservation Area (CA) in Bollinger County for a 100-acre tract in Bollinger County as an addition to Castor River CA and other consideration.
• Suspended hunting, fishing and/or trapping privileges of eight Missouri residents for Wildlife Code violations. Those whose privileges were suspended are:
John Bartlett, Linn, all sport privileges, 1 year
Peter Borlak, Smithton, fishing, 4 years
Stephen M. Brandkamp, Sedalia, hunting, 6 years
Colton L. Hibbs, Parnell, hunting, 1 year
Robert W. Hinson, Gasconade, fishing, 1 year
Joshua A. Justice, Kahoka, commercial fishing, 4 years
Austin E. Peters, Vienna, all sport privileges, 1 year
Wayne R. Tucker, Jr., Concordia, fishing, 6 years
• Approved the suspension or revocation of all hunting and fishing privileges of 274 people who are not in compliance with applicable child-support laws. Privileges suspended for noncompliance are reinstated once the Division of Child Support Enforcement notifies MDC that suspendees have come into compliance with the required laws.
• Suspended privileges of 309 people under the provisions of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact.
• Set its next regular meeting for March 6 – 7.